the Moon Eclipses in Yogyakarta

Natural phenomena seen tonight. Actually not a deliberate action, but because it woke me at 0:31 last night, so today I witnessed with my own eyes the Eclipse of the Moon in Yogyakarta. And that's because I see the status of your friends on twitter, so I casually look to the sky, it turns out well, the moon had started to shut down corner that gradually darkened. Already more than I got up this failure. Already completed the darkness of the world today

When I have writen this post

, the Moon Eclipses in Yogyakarta already started from a few minutes ago where the moon has begun to close the black at the edges, and even now already almost half of the month covered in black. Hopefully this phenomenon does not adversely affect the earth. Well maybe just a tidal lake that we need to beware, may we all always in the shadow of the Almighty God

1 comment:

  1. You're writing about good things. Thank you you for helpful news. Sometimes we need to be wise in investing, so use home insurance ratings or you may combine another type of auto protection and nationwide auto insurance.

    ReplyDelete